Building a great APC community
Every Wednesday at 12 noon (UK)
Hosted by Jon Lever FRICS
A community of like-minded people
Focused on general areas, something for everyone
Industry leaders advising
Key APC experts
Great support network
All your APC queries answered
APC hot topic CPD talk every week
Approx 4 hrs formal CPD each month
APC Autocue - Where you at!
APC process explained
Instant APC Best Practice guidance
Bite-size and easy to understand
Passed APC Candidate feedback
Opportunity to get involved
Practice your presentation
Competency write up feedback
Interactive topic learning
Interesting project case studies
Latest APC update
Live Your FIRST and every tenth APC Roadshow is Free
£4.98 (incl VAT & fees)
(£4.15 excl VAT & fees)
Live & month recordings for 30 days
£9.98 (incl VAT & fees)
(£8.32 excl VAT & fees)
Live & access to all recordings
£19.98 (incl VAT & fees)
(£16.65 excl VAT & fees)
(Please note: You will automatically be added to our free members pages when you purchase an APC Roadshow subscription)
Online CPD, quality advice and great support!
Need the link?
Top quality advice and support
Part of a community of like-minded individuals
Ask absolutely anything about the APC process
100% APC awareness
Opportunity to engage and get involved
Presentation and public speaking practice
Fantastic value for money
If you need the link to our APC Roadshow live event you can find this in your membership subscription page information. Click the link relevant to your subscription plan and the link will be on the page.
95% It is online
93% Value for money
92% It's facilitated by Jon Lever FRICS
91% APC CPD Hot Topic Talks
91% Open APC Q&A throughout
"Brilliant CPD per week, it keeps me on track with my CPD and also know trending news"
"I have found these sessions have given me the structure and information I need to progress towards becoming MRICS."
"In the two months leading up to my final assessment, the APC Roadshow provided me with a focal point each week whilst being furloughed. It triggered my thought process about hot topics and made me think outside of my technical competencies revision. The topics were exactly what I needed to guide my mandatory competencies revision and the example interview questions and weekly Q&A opportunities with multiple current APC assessors were truly invaluable.
From another aspect, I gained a sense of being a part of a team, I wasn't alone in the APC process! Attending the APC Roadshow is definitely a must for all APC candidates."
Charlotte Bassett MRICS
Building Surveying Pathway
Monthly Subscription Options
Please note your subscription will automatically renew month on month, from
the date you subscribe, until you cancel it. Also, you will gain access to our
free membership pages when you subscribe.
BRONZE - £4.98 (incl VAT & fees) per month
You will get access to the Live APC Roadshow each week ONLY.
We hope this will support those who have been furloughed or faced with redundancy.
SILVER - £9.98 (incl VAT & fees) per month
You will get access to the Live APC Roadshow and the archive recordings for the month you have subscribed. Plus you can claim a £10 per month voucher off the DeLever product of the month.
GOLD - £19.98 (incl VAT & fees) per month
You will get access to the Live APC Roadshow and the FULL archive of recordings for the duration of your subscription. Plus you can claim a £20 per month voucher off the DeLever product of the month.
APC Roadshow Quizzes
Attend our APC Roadshow events and benefit from at least 4 hours of great CPD every month.
Want to make it Formal CPD? Well, then do the quiz and see what you have learnt!? Click a date and topic below to do the quiz.
Click to do an APC Roadshow CPD Hot Topic quiz...
See how much you know about your APC Hot topics!
Free live Roadshow trial?
Your first APC RoadShow for free
We invite everyone to attend every 10th APC Roadshow for free!
Fancy popping in to see what all the fuss is about?
Then register and come along to the next free APC Roadshow.
Asbestos Series Part 4 -
RICS Social Media Guidance June 2021
RICS Brand Guidelines
Big Data & Bim
APC Roadshow recordings
You can access the recordings, for 30 days or more, in a number of ways:
Gain access based upon your subscription choice (monthly £9.98 / £19.98 incl VAT & fees). We send this to you as part of your subscription
Click one of the month links below and gain access to the month's
recordings for 30 days for £27 (incl VAT & fees)
Try before you buy?
Register free to gain access to the DeLever free stuff pages...
No.69 - No.68 - No.67 - No.66 - Asbestos - Part 3 - Asbestos Insulating Board
No.65 - Asbestos - Part 2 - Asbestos Insulation No.64 - Asbestos - Part 1 - Sprayed & loose Asbestos No.63 - RICS Brand Guidelines No.62 - Domestic Reverse Charge No.61 - RICS Futures Part 3 - Viewpoints
No.60 - Registration of Firms v7 No.59 - RICS Futures Part 2 - Markets No.58 - Party Wall Act 1996 No.57 - RICS Futures Part 1
No.56 - Dispute Resolution Toolkit - Early Neutral Evaluation No.55 - Dispute Resolution Toolkit - The Courts System No.54 - Dispute Resolution Toolkit - ONLINE Mediation No.53 - PII Update V8 - 1 April 2021
No.52 - Guidance: Cladding for Surveyors No.51 - Inclusive Design No.50 - Dispute Resolution Toolkit - Mediation No.49 - Dispute Resolution Toolkit - PACT No.48 - Dispute Resolution Toolkit - Arbitration
No.47 - Dispute Resolution Toolkit - Adjudication No.46 - Merrett v Babb No.45 - Big Data & Bim No.44 - Hart v Large
No.43 - LionHeart No.42 - Approved Document B Update No.41 - Belbin Team Roles No.40 - CPD
No.39 - Sole Practitioner & Locum No.38 - RICS Governance Structure Explained No.37 - Control of Substances Hazardous to Health
No.36 - The Equality Act 2010 No.35 - The Property Ombudsman No.34 - Ethics 1 to 5 - Part 5 No.33 - Ethics 1 to 5 - Part 4
APC Roadshow Product of the month
As a APC Roadshow Subscriber you get the amount you have subscribed off our selected product(s) of the month.
So, if you are a SILVER subscriber and have paid £9.98 (incl VAT & fees) for the month, you can claim £10 (incl VAT & fees) off the product of the month. If you are a GOLD subscriber and have paid £19.98 (incl VAT & fees) for the month, you can claim £20 off the product of the month.
This month's 'Product(s) of the Month'
Pack 60 Days
Discount - £187 or £177
Mandatory Competency Revision Pack 180 days
Double your money (£20/£40)
Discount - £377 or £357
'How to write Competencies'
Discount - £25 or £15
If you are an APC Roadshow member, please contact us for a voucher
APC Roadshow Competition of the month
Welcome to our monthly 'WHAT3WORDS' competition.
Win an Amazon or DeLever £15 Voucher...
Any questions - hello@DeLever.com
'Finding places of architectural interest'
“I am standing in the garden of an iconic building, the building is called?”
Week 1 - 07.07.21
Word 1 - 5 letters
‘It is a long journey, a parade or a prefix to the name of an animal
from the Leporidae family…’
Week 2 - 14.07.21
Word 2 - 4 letters
‘‘Bletchley, combination, ethics, a way of life…’’
Week 3 - 21.07.21
Word 3 - 4 letters
‘Clue coming soon’
Week 4 - 28.07.21
Prize draw during the APC Roadshow
How do you enter the prize draw?
Step 1 - Get all the clues and come up with the three words
Step 2 - Browse to Place your three words in this link. See www.what3words.com to understand the correct link format. It is very simple.
Step 3 - Click this link to enter your three words and the architectural place of interest you think is the correct answer
Closing date: Midnight the day before the prize draw APC Roadshow.
Prize Draw Small Print
Terms and conditions for a Publishing prize draw or competition
1. Our prize draws and competitions are organised by DeLever.
How to enter
2. Entries received after the stated closing date will not be accepted. The closing date will be midnight the day before each prize draw APC Roadshow as detailed on
3. Our prize draws and competitions are free to enter and no purchase is necessary
4. DeLever will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
5. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact hello@DeLever.com. DeLever reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
7. Unless otherwise stated, our prize draws and competitions are open to APC Roadshow subscribing members only. DeLever consultants, employees, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
8. Entrants under 18 must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 18 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant.
9. Only one correct entry per person is permitted.
10. In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. DeLever may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw or competition.
11. DeLever reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
12. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process at the relevant monthly APC Roadshow.
13. The winner will receive details of the prize.
14. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of being chosen. If a winner does not respond to DeLever within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and DeLever will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
15. The prize will be sent to the winner within 14 days of responding to DeLever.
16. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. DeLever reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond DeLever’s control makes it necessary to do so.
17. The decision of DeLever regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
18. The winner’s name and can be obtained by sending an email to 60 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw or competition.
19. DeLever reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
20. Insofar as is permitted by law, DeLever, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of DeLever, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
22. By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by DeLever or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
23. All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
24. DeLever reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.
DeLever - July 2021